Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility complies with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and is approved by national regulatory agencies. In addition to this, we have UKAS accreditation of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 22000 and working strategically and technically to acquire ISO 17025.
Quality underlies everything we do.
Genetics undertakes a thorough validation of all manufacturing process and safety review for its products before they are set out for patient use. This review includes many of the steps outlined in the FDA draft “Guidance for Industry, Best Practices in Developing Proprietary Names for Drugs.” We also undertake a thorough search and development of database of product names for look-alike or sound-alike similarity that might result in confusion that could lead to a medication or a manufacturing error.
Consumers well-being is the seed which fertilizes into world class medicines that are manufactured in the safe environment.
Maintaining quality as per international standard in every single step starting from ideation to delivery is Genetics’ prime objective.
With continual improvement, we, here at Genetics, are focused to have an increased productivity with manufacturing practice at its best. Our Quality Assurance department uses Lean six sigma methodology to align all process without causing escalated negative environmental impact.
Genetics installed and qualified double loop reverse osmosis plant to support the operational needs of the GMP production areas. The RO system is compliant GMP and DRAP requirements
This suites include the following:
Genetics esthetically appealing packaging is carried out by following equipment:
This room segregates the sampling of APIs and other raw materials for cGMP. This room features a fume extractor and stainless steel benching for work space.
To maintain efficiency and safety in the laboratories, separate rooms were developed to accommodate the following activities:
There are two mock production laboratories .each laboratory is well equipped with pilot scale mixer, fluidized bed drier, compression and coating machines.
Genetic Health Care is committed to:
products and activities, and mutually agreed customer requirements related to Food Safety.
highest level of customer satisfaction.
professional and personal development to ensure implementation of ISO 22000:2018 (FSMS) in
environment for operations and human resources by implementing Plan, Do, Check, Act activity.
organization and all stakeholders.
Genetics Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Limited is committed to:
1. Preventing quality and environmental problems by identifying, addressing, and
managing risks and opportunities, including those that can affect conformity of
pharmaceuticals & nutraceuticals products rather than detecting and correcting
them after they occur.
2. To fulfill or exceed customer needs and expectations by delivering a quality
products in a consistent and timely manner.
3. Achieve utmost customer satisfaction by ensuring safe and reliable products.
4. Empower team members through professional and personal development;
5. Foster a workplace culture where our principal concern is to guarantee the
physical integrity of our employees.
6. Identify IMS objectives and training needs by continuous review and monitoring
of its processes and activities.
7. Reduce and where possible eliminate waste and prevent pollution at source.
8. To ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the
company’s and all employees culture and will Endeavour to influence its
suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner.
9. Empower all employees to actively report unsafe conditions and take actions to
continually improve IMS culture.
10. Establish IMS audit system to monitor continual improvement for the
development of IMS Culture.
11. Comply with all applicable quality and environmental legal and other regulations
12. Genetics shall follow principles of Health, Safety and Environment to ensure safety of its
13. This policy is communicated to all employees, interested parties and displayed
for information purposes. The policy is reviewed at defined intervals for